Skip to content
- Don’t blame others for making you unhappy. Take responsibility for making yourself happy.
- Give yourself permission to make yourself happy-even if in so doing, others make themselves unhappy.
- Make time for yourself to do things which bring you pleasure and enjoyment in the short-term.
- Do things for others and your community without expecting anything back in return.
- Sacrifice short-term pleasures and put up with short-term discomforts in order to achieve longer-term gains.
- Accept the fallibility of others and yourself.
- Don’t take things personally.
- Take a chance even when you might fail at things at work or in your personal relationships.
- Don’t become overly-concerned with what people think about you and what you are doing.